My recent trip to Sariska with a friend has made me to refresh all the thoughts I had previously about the destination. The destination has now come alive with a lot of things to offer in the rural district of Dausa in Rajasthan. Sariska National Park now offers very good Tiger sightings apart from other wildlife in the park. Tiger and Leopard sightings are more frequent nowadays and soon it will become one of the favourite spot for the wildlife lovers apart from Ranthambore. Certainly the pandemic and the lockdown in the country has changed the life of many and people are more cautious towards nature and the society.
The small rural village of Tehla has many more things to offer apart from:
- visiting ancient temples,
- village visits,
- walking tours,
- jeep safaris to the national park etc,
- water bodies for bird watching,
- excursion to Bhangarh Fort ~ A Haunted Fort,
- a Step well named Chand Bawri at Abhaneri
Infact we visited Bhangarh – The Haunted Fort on Halloween Day which is celebrated worldwide on 31st October each year.
The recently opened resorts are:
- Utsav Camp Sariska – (this hotel was already operational under V Resorts and now the owner is personally looking after it)
- Sariska Manor
- Sariska Safari Lodge
Sariska can be reached with an easy drive from the important historical sites of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Please keep visiting this blog for more updates and information on India and Beyond.